Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 7: Shenanigans

Today went well in a general sense; work was productive and I got some enjoyable reading done which then helped me find a clearer sense of what I should be doing with my writing going forward. I've been stressing a bit lately about the comedic sensibilities in my work, because I'm generally able to make people laugh very well in conversation, but I don't think my writing has ever elicited more than an amused smile in the yucks department. Garrison Keillor's inspiration may be enough to change that, given some time to experiment.

I found that I was unable to resist the clarion call of the pull-up whilst on the subway today, and ended up hanging from a bar for the entire last leg of my journey home. It's a whole new reason to love empty subway cars, not that I needed more.

Yes, this one was a bit rushed. Don't care, tired. Moose.


- - - Goals - - -

Livable income from creative endeavors alone 

Adherence to a daily schedule

 
Cut all artificial ingredients from my diet
 
120 g of protein per day - 3 days consecutive

Weight of 77 kg, 8% body fat
 
Write 5,000 words daily

Improve singing

- - -

Still learning,
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment