Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 32: Evaluation 4

So, after three consecutive weeks of injuries (in the same region, no less), I've made the decision that I should have made the first time, which is to re-assess my workout progress and roll things back a bit. It's best practices with physical fitness to rest and retry when you reach a failure point, and scale back the difficulty on what you're doing if you fail a second time.

The thing is . . . I think it might be time to scale back on some other aspects of my life (not even just my specific endeavors), get back to my roots. But I don't know how.

I know this is evaluation day, but I honestly don't know what to say right now. It's not a bad feeling at all. I just need to adjust to some things this week.

Still learning,
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment