Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 31: A River, Its Mist

I spent a marvelous day hiking a trial that runs along and through a river gorge, marveling at the cool spray rising off the most turbulent ridges, the rich green moss that hung so thick on the gleaming-wet faces of rock. The smells and sounds through the whole chasm were utterly entrancing, and I kept thinking to myself, I must find such a place to build a home.

Of course, that's far off, but it's one more reason for me to set my feet to the world's road, one more thing to search for. Ah, the allure of the journey!
Goals:
Weekly Income From Creative Endeavors - $5/$500
Adhere to Daily Schedule - No
Write 5,000 Words/Day - 0/5,000
No Artificial Ingredients in Diet - No
115 to 135 g of Protein - Yes, 126g
Weight of 77 kg, 8% Body Fat - 70.9 kg, 12% Body Fat
Practice Singing - No
HTML/CSS/Javascript - N/A
Still learning,
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment